top of page

Anderson-Magoffin House Museum

The Anderson House was constructed in 1984 to provide modern office and library space for MCHS and to house our ever-expanding collections. Our original headquarters, the Magoffin House, is attached to the Anderson House by a hallway. The Magoffin House is one of the oldest in Mercer, parts of it dating to 1822. It was the residence and office of Dr. James Magoffin, Grace Mitchelltree Magoffin, and their 10 children

Anderson-Magoffin.JPG
bottom of page