T.W. McClain and Son Print Shop

The McClain Print Shop was gifted to the Mercer County Historical Society in 1974 by Mrs. Thomas W. McClain, given on behalf of the McClain family.

The building was formally located on South Diamond Street and a portion of the building dates back to the 1850’s.

In the course of its history, the building served as dentist’s office, barber shop, law office, and print shop.

The print shop was moved from S. Diamond Street and is found directly behind the Mercer County Historical Society.

It is currently under restoration.